- Credit limits up to $55,000*
- Pay off in 12 months and pay no interest
- Simple application with no credit card, references or or bank account information required
- Apply in the showroom, via your smart phone or click the link below.
- Lending decisions often delivered in seconds
- Take 4 months to make purchase decisions
- Online account access to manage payments and statements
- An integrated amplifier may be traded in for a new integrated amplifier, receiver or for a component set that includes both a preamplifier and a power amplifier
- A receiver may be traded in for a new receiver, integrated amplifier or for a component set that includes both a preamplifier and a power amplifier
- A component set that includes both a preamplifier and power amplifier may be traded in for a new component set that includes both a preamplifier and a power amplifier, or for an integrated amplifier or for a receiver
**Offer valid June 1 – July 31, 2017. Valid only to US and Canadian customers who trade-in a qualified McIntosh or non-McIntosh product and purchase new qualified McIntosh product(s) from a participating US or Canadian authorized dealer. Purchases made at non-participating dealers will not qualify for trade-in. Customer should make certain that dealer is participating before purchase. If dealer has not signed up to participate, ask that they do so. In order to insure in advance that purchase(s) will qualify, customers can verify dealer participation by calling McIntosh at (607) 723-3512 ext: 354 before purchasing. Only 1 trade-in unit allowed per transaction. All trade-in units must be surrendered to the dealer.
Audio Research Announces New Trade-Up Program
Trade-in values up to 75% of original MSRP during the 2017 Audio Research Trade Up! programAudio Research is pleased to announce a special program to US owners of older Audio Research amplifiers, preamplifiers, or phono preamplifiers – allowing customers to Trade Up! to current models.
The 2017 Trade Up! program runs for a limited time so act quickly.The program offers US owners of qualified Audio Research models trade-in values up to 75% of the original MSRP* of their Audio Research amplifier, preamplifier, or phono preamplifier when it is traded-in toward the purchase of a new Audio Research amplifier, preamplifier, or phono preamplifier. All trade-in units must be in working order and be in reasonable physical condition. The program offer is limited to select amplifiers, preamplifiers, and phono preamplifiers. Select monoblock amplifiers are eligible, but only when traded-in and sold in pairs. Current models may also be traded-in. Offer good June 15 – July 31, 2017. Valid only to US customers who trade-in a qualified Audio Research product and purchase new qualified Audio Research product(s) from a participating US authorized dealer. Call us today at (480) 403-0011 in our Scottsdale showroom or at (480) 403-0010 in Tempe to find out if your Audio Research gear is Trade Up! eligible.
LMC is home to nearly a hundred brands, a number of which manufacture their products here in the United States.
As an American company, we’re proud to enable our customers to buy local whenever possible. The following companies design and manufacture their products in the United States:
- Audio Research Company (ARC)
- Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS)
- JL Audio
- McIntosh Laboratory
- Salamander Designs
- Wilson Audio