Linn Akurate DSM
In Store Only
Network Music Player and Preamplifier
All the musicality of Akurate DS combined with inputs for any external source make Akurate DSM a powerful addition to any music system. Hear all your music and movies like never before, played through an Akurate DSM with Space Optimisation technology.
- Brochures and Manuals
When Linn launched their first DS player in 2007, it turned the whole concept of music streaming on its head. Designed by Linn from the ground up, this was the highest quality ever heard from digital music and let you play the original Studio Master recording in your own home. But this was only ever the beginning.
Continuous innovation has delivered ever-improving performance, along with new features and numerous awards. But they are not going to stop innovating any time soon. And as any Linn DS owner will tell you, every new development has been provided as an upgrade to existing customers, from new formats to their incredible Space Optimisation technology.
Choose a DSM player and enjoy connections for all your other music sources too, from Blu-Ray players to turntables. Every source connected benefits from Linn’s expertly designed circuitry to preserve every last musical detail.
Linn’s unique alliance of world-class audio engineering to an open and flexible networked design means that any music source—whether stored or streamed, connected or wireless—sounds better through a Linn DS player.
All Linn’s network players use a standard home network, so whether you’ve ripped all your CDs onto your PC, or want to AirPlay from your iPad, they have it all covered.
What’s more you can listen to music from the cloud too, such as Netflix, Spotify or the lossless streaming service TIDAL.
- Streams any digital source over a standard network
- Supports virtually any digital format up to 24-bit 192 kHz
- Integrates seamlessly with Tidal & Qobuz lossless streaming
- 14 digital & analogue inputs to connect your other sources
- HDMI 2.0 connections (4K compatible)
- Front panel headphone output and AUX input
- Analogue outputs for connection to pre- or power amps
- Exakt Link for connection to Linn Exaktbox or integrated speakers
- Built-in MC/MM phono stage for connecting a turntable
- Space Optimisation built-in